Become a Peer Success Coach
Join Our Team!
Do you like to help other people?
Are you interested in further developing your leadership skills?
Are you interested in sharing your college journey with new students and helping them navigate the college experience?
We are NOW accepting applications for the 2023-2024 academic year.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS TO BECOME A PEER SUCCESS COACH:
- Eligible for Federal Work Study
- 2.8 GPA or above
- Must have completed a minimum of 2 semesters at UIC
- Must be in good academic standing
- Available to work 10-15 hours a week
- Available on Fridays from 3pm – 5pm for weekly training
- Resume and 1 letter of recommendation are required
- Must commit for the entire academic year (Fall and Spring semester)
The quality of your responses will be taken into consideration throughout all stages of the interview process (Invitation to interview and final offers).
Application Deadline: Friday, August 4th by 11:59pm
We require a resume and a minimum of 1 letter of recommendation. Letters of recommendation should be from a university faculty or staff member. You may also provide a letter from a current or former supervisor.
This position is for one academic year (Fall and Spring Semester) and will begin in mid-August.
Peer Coach Heading link
Community Becoming a Peer Success Coach builds community and helps foster a sense of belonging at UIC
Leadership Learn about UIC, serve as a leader to your peers and gain valuable work experience